Explore the Vita Health & Wellness District
Forward-thinking community development can address the social determinants of health. In Stamford, Connecticut, the Vita Health & Wellness District is revitalizing the West Side with new mixed-income housing communities, a $450-million new hospital, and a strategic plan to create a health-focused neighborhood that is both a place and a program.
Build a healthy community!
Click a project to view what change brings,
Or take a look at our intro video.
Exciting things are always happening at our Vita Health & Wellness District. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter or visit us at www.VitaStamford.com to stay up-to-date on what’s new in the neighborhood.
- Public Housing Revitalization →
- Communal Urban Agriculture →
- Early Childhood/Foreign Born →
- Jobs/Small Business Development →
- City Infrastructure Improvement →
- Community Building Initiative →
- Primary Health Care Access/Coordination →
- Walkability Fitness →
- Public Safety →
- Economic Opportunity →
- Anti-Displacement →
- Affordable Housing →
- Green Housing →
- Social Cohesion →
- Green Space →
- Environmental Improvement →
- Access to Healthy Food →